Deloitte’s 12th Art & Finance Conference
New Collector Trends in Art & Finance
14 October 2019 | 9:00 - 18:00 | Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel | 12 Avenue des Spélugues, Monaco
Deloitte’s 12th Annual Art & Finance Conference - New Collector Trends in Art & Finance will take place at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel on Monday, 14 October 2019 from 9:00 to 18:00 followed by a cocktail.
Internationally renowned industry speakers will provide insights on the following topics among others:
- Estate Planning: structuring art collection in an era of greater transparency
- Art on Yachts: Monaco’s unique vision?
- How collectors can better manage their collection and reduce risks through technology
- Transformation of the art market by 2030: opportunities and challenges for art collectors
- Private Museums: trends and the impact of Virtual Reality
During the event will be presented the 6th edition of Art & Finance Report by Deloitte and ArtTactic.