Inside Magazine - Issue 8 has been added to Bookmarks.
Inside Magazine - Issue 8
COO CHRO - April 2015
Inside Magazine is published quarterly by the Deloitte Luxembourg member firm to address topics related to a specific C-level function, explore them in detail, and provide you with an analysis.
It is a great pleasure to provide you with this edition of Inside dedicated to Chief Operating Officers (COOs) and Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs).
This issue offers views on various topics such as target operating models, distribution network, digital transformation, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and HR policy. Target operating models, and operations as a whole, are going through profound changes as a response to operational challenges, regulatory requirements and digital innovations. The current environment is challenging the financial services industry players, but represents at the same time an array of opportunities for companies to develop and grow.
In this issue
- Banks are still on Mars while others are conquering Venus
- Mobile money
A payment industry revolution impacting marketing and distribution
- Survival through Target Operating Model (TOM)
Banks need to rethink their operating models to ensure survival in today’s marketplace
- Common Reporting Standard
A work in progress requiring high reactivity
- Collateral management
You will not operate the same way
- BCBS 239
- Impact of digital transformation on Banking Operating Models
- Intelligent automation entering the business world
- Mastering the distribution chain and related operational challenges
- Business Process Outsourcing on the rise in wealth management
- Post-Merger Integration
How to achieve quick wins and successful long-term strategy at the same time?
- Transforming the HR function through better business partnering
- Major HR challenges in FSI for 2015
- Deloitte TMT Predictions 2015
The future of smartphones, mobile payments, the Internet of Things and technological innovation