The 2017 IFRS Master Class
Comprehensive IFRS Technical Update
Deloitte Middle East invites you to its 2017 IFRS Master Class – Comprehensive IFRS Technical Update, which will be held in Dubai, on Wednesday, 13 December 2017.
Understanding the current IFRS landscape and the recent developments is essential to your financial reporting requirements.
Our IFRS specialists will present and share their expertise on significant changes to IFRS, as well as complex financial reporting issues that are presented by such dramatic changes. Topics covered include the following:
- IFRS 7: Financial Instruments – Disclosures
- IFRS 9: Financial Instruments (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2018)
- IFRS 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11: Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12: Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13: Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 15: Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2018)
- IFRS 16: Leases (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2019)
Distinguishing features of our 2017 MasterClass:
- It offer a crash course with a comprehensive coverage of the latest changes to IFRS Standards - IFRS 7, IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IFRS 13, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16;
- Deloitte’s IFRS specialists will offer practical implementation guidance using case studies and insights into the technical issues faced by IFRS end-users while applying these highly-complex standards which are “principle-based” in their approach and therefore require in-depth research into their interpretations in order to apply them properly;
- It also features a high-powered panel discussion, featuring industry leaders heading major business Groups
- SPECIAL SESSION on “Latest developments in VAT”
All participants will be given single user access right to the electronic version of 2018 Deloitte iGAAP (four volumes) when the new edition is released early in 2018.
Click here to know more about our our highly experienced speakers.
A special discount of 25% will be offered to the members of professional accounting bodies.
A 25% group discount will also apply for groups of 5+ attendees.
Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Date: Wednesday, 13 December, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Click here to register for the seminar.
The fee for attending the seminar is US$200
by cheque - Account name: DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.), in current dated and in AED
Account name: DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
Account number: 0100325322 (USD account)
Bank name: CITIBANK
Bank address: AL WASL BRANCH, DUBAI, UAE
Swift code: CITIAEAD