Supply Chain Risk Mitigation
A value adding proposition that identifies weaknesses and mitigates risks in supply chains
Supply chain risks and challenges
Your supply chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
The ability to monitor the performance of key suppliers and proactively identify and manage those at risk is critical to preserving continuity of supply, delivering strategic objectives and outperforming competitors.
Failure to foresee and mitigate the risk of supplier failure could have severe consequences, from availability issues and revenue losses to complete operational stoppages. In addition, there is the cost of disruption and potentially switching supply if problems arise.
How can we help?
We work with clients at all stages of the supply chain lifecycle and offer a range of services
- Financial risk assessment in taking on new suppliers whether through ‘sole-source’ procurement or competitive bidding process
- Designing revised business structures or terms of trade
- Identifying suppliers at risk by comparing their performance to plan, service level indicators or other suppliers
- Monitoring the performance of those stressed suppliers and developing strategies to either improve their performance or switch supply
- Preparing contingency plans to address the risk of supplier default / insolvency