Life at Deloitte
Deloitte Tohmatsu Group strongly believes that an inclusive environment will bring out the full potential of each members and driving force for innovative teams and organizations. Our goal to create an inclusive environment is where the inclusion is being penetrated through.
- Definition of D&I at Deloitte Tohmatsu Group
- Examples of Inclusion Initiatives at Deloitte Tohmatsu Group
- Related topics
Definition of D&I at Deloitte Tohmatsu Group
Consists of members with different background factors that are both visible and invisible -gender, nationalities, sexual orientations, gender identities, culture, religions, value, or experiences.
Everyone feels being accepted ("Belonging"), their diverse skills and strengths are recognized ("Uniqueness"), and that they are provided with equal opportunities and resources ("Fairness")
Examples of Inclusion Initiatives at Deloitte Tohmatsu Group
All-Office Training to Promote Inclusive Behavior
In order to create an inclusive work environment, we conduct all-office training for top management, managers, and staffs. The training is intended for all members in major business entities to learn about the business effects and importance of inclusive environment. The purpose of this program is for each members to understand the existence and impact of unconsciousness bias, as well as the required actions and changes to tackle unconsciousness bias, and to put them into day-to-day work.
D&I Perspectives into Key Internal Processes
We do make sure D&I perspectives are implemented throughout the crucial organizational process –such as recruitment, assignment, development, evaluation, promotion, succession etc. so that D&I culture gets penetrated within our DNA at Deloitte Tohmatsu Group.
Deloitte Tohmatsu Group is deeply committed to an inclusive, respectful and ethical workplace. We encourage the reporting of concerns of inappropriate and unethical behavior, including those related to harassment of any kind; investigate any such complaints promptly and thoroughly; and act swiftly and effectively when appropriate.
We continuously work to cultivate a culture of integrity and have taken the following actions to achieve our goals:
- We have refreshed our Shared Values to establish a set of core principles that guide our collective behavior. These values, which include serving with integrity, fostering inclusion, and taking care of each other, serve as the basis for the decisions we make and the actions we take.
- We adhere to Deloitte Tohmatsu Group’s Code of Conduct, based on Global Principles of Business Conduct (“Global Code”) which applies to all Deloitte member firms.
- We provide a safe work environment for all its people through strong policies against discrimination, sexual harassment or other forms of inappropriate behavior.
- We have implemented a confidential service through which to report actual or suspected misconduct or raise any ethics-related queries, 24 hours a day, 365 a year.
- We have a strong policy in place which prohibit retaliation, and we monitor to ensure compliance.