Learning is fundamental in the execution of business strategy. Learning Solutions enables business-led learning for clients – taking an integrated approach on how learning is organized, developed, and delivered. With over 250 dedicated Learning professionals in Americas, EMEA, and APAC, Deloitte has a truly global presence.
Learning strategy and operations
Defining and realizing the optimum, aligned, and efficient learning organization
- How can you organize your leadership and development function in an efficient and effective way?
- How can you prove that your learning solutions contribute to business results?
- How can you organize the learning and development roles and responsibilities in a cost-effective way?
- How can you best implement a Corporate University?
- How can your L&D function contribute to organizational innovation?
Learning design and development
Delivering high impact learning content
- How do you motivate your people to learn and offer them an attractive learning experience?
- How can you develop effective learning content for your employees?
- How can you integrate training, performance support, peer-to-peer learning and knowledge sharing?
- How do you blend new ways of social and informal learning in your learning strategy?
Optimizing your enabling technologies and emerging tools
- How can you ensure you have one single overview of all your company's learning activities and costs?
- How can you use learning technology in ensuring compliance with regulations?
- How do you implement an LMS and ensure optimal usage of the functionalities?
- How can you make your learning in the organization more accessible to everyone at a cheaper cost?
- Which new learning technologies can you leverage?
Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders drive exceptional business performance.
- Bersin by Deloitte provides HR, talent, and learning professionals the information and tools they need to design leading practice solutions, benchmark against others, develop staff, and select and implement systems.
- A piece of Bersin by Deloitte research is downloaded on average approximately every minute during the business day.
- More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use Bersin by Deloitte's research and consulting to guide their HR, talent, and learning strategies.
Deloitte partners with others in order to leverage knowledge, experience, and insights
- Deloitte University
Deloitte has two universities: Deloitte University in Westlake, Texas and Deloitte University EMEA in Brussels, Belgium. Deloitte is committed to growing leadership skills at every level of the organization. Investment in these campuses is the embodiment of Deloitte's commitment to provide enriching experiences for its people and to ensure Deloitte remains a place where leaders thrive and ideas prosper.
- Deloitte Center for the Edge
Based in Silicon Valley, Australia, and the Netherlands, Deloitte’s Center for the Edge helps leaders understand the fundamental changes shaping the world, navigate the short-term challenges, and identify long-term opportunities to mobilize for exceptional performance.
- Deloitte Greenhouse
The Deloitte Greenhouse is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. Its labs, which include Highly Immersive Visual Environments (HIVEs), combine behavioral methods, analytics, technology, and expert facilitation to create an experience that can propel clients to extraordinary results.
- Singularity University
Singularity University is a benefit corporation that provides educational programs, innovative partnerships, and a startup accelerator to help individuals, businesses, institutions, investors, NGOs, and governments understand cutting-edge technologies, and how to utilize these technologies to positively impact billions of people.