Technology Fast 500™ Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
2015 Winners and Results
Combining technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth, Technology Fast 500 companies — large, small, public, and private — span a variety of industry sectors, and are transforming the way business is done today.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA is now in its fourteenth year, and it includes over 20 countries including Belgium, the Netherlands, Finland, Italy, UK, France, Germany and Turkey.
Technology Fast 500 2015 Europe, Middle East & Africa Ranking
The Technology Fast 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Top Ten are listed below by company, country, industry sector and three year growth percentage. For the full ranking list, download the report pdf.
|Top 10 ranked companies 2015|
|Company Name||Location||Industry Category||Growth Percentage|
|6||Skyscape Cloud Services Ltd
|8||Clean Marine As
|9||Grove Solutions Ltd
2015 Technology Fast 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Press Release
- 28 countries featured in this year’s rankings, with 56% of entries from Western European countries.
- Average growth dropped to 1012% this year from 1711% in 2014 due to the entry criteria requirements changing from five years to four years in order to align the US, APAC and EMEA programs globally.
- Growth for the 2015 program ranged from 211% to a phenomenal 45080% from our winner, Catawiki.
- Software was the most represented sector with 52% of entries, up from 47% in 2014.
- France again dominated the rankings with the most entries for the sixth consecutive year.
- Israel featured two entries in the Top 5 and UK featured four entries in the Top 10.