DT Legal Japan, Associate, Japanese Attorney
Shin-Kokusai Building, 3-4-1 Marunouchi,
Seisuke has advised on Japan’s highest-profile crisis issues that have dominated international newspaper front pages. His expertise lies in high-profile dispute matters, tax litigation, white collar crime investigations and insider trading monitoring.
His recent experience includes:
- Representing Japanese listed companies on some of the biggest litigation and mediation cases in Japan
- Advising on one of the largest and most-complex tax disputes ever to come before the Japanese tax authorities
- Establishing systems and processes to monitor insider trading within leading Japanese financial institutions
- Investigating white collar crime allegations in global Japanese companies.
2012-2015 Nishimura & Asahi
2016-Present DT Legal Japan
Dai-ni Tokyo Bar Association (2012)
Kobe University (LL.B., 2009)
Kyoto Law School (LL.M., 2011)
Japanese and English
- “Actual practice regarding Insider Regulations [2nd ED]” (Shojihomu Co., Ltd., Chapter : Insider Regulation for J-REIT ,co-author, 2014)