Deloitte named a global leader in Human Capital Risk Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, 22 September, 2016 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Human Capital Risk Management Consulting. In the report entitled Human Capital Risk Management Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “Human Capital Risk Management Consulting is coming into its own as a capability that advances a long-held aspiration of the C-suite to better connect people practices to strategic plan execution.”
“Deloitte was well ahead of the curve in recommending that a human capital element be included in any comprehensive enterprise risk management program,” said Henry Ristuccia, Strategic & Regulatory Risk Leader at Deloitte Global. “It’s gratifying to see that both analysts and clients have come to appreciate the wisdom and benefits of our approach.”
“People touch all aspects of an organization’s strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations. Dealing with the complexities of the strategic, operational, and compliance related human capital risks is a challenge that organizations face every day and can have a significant impact on their performance” adds Michael Fuchs, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “We help organizations identify which risks have the greatest potential to impact their business operations, determine appropriate actions to mitigate the risk, and assist with the implementation of those solutions to address the most relevant human capital risks from both within the HR function and across the enterprise.”
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte stands out for a comprehensive range of human capital risk management services that demonstrate strategic thought leadership and an ability to create business value from process design through to technology development and implementation.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Human Capital Risk Management Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends, and the provider landscape.
According to ALM, Human Capital Risk Management Consulting related capabilities include human capital risk strategy formulation, HR risk organization and operational model design, risk communications and change management, HR benefits and talent management risk, and human capital risk data and analytics.
- “Deloitte has the most advanced ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) consulting capability with a comprehensive range of services and established competencies.”
- “The firm’s Risk Intelligent Enterprise™ white paper series positioned Deloitte as an early advocate for HR’s inclusion in enterprise risk management with essential responsibility for developing a risk intelligent culture. This theme permeates Deloitte’s ERM offering.”
- “Deloitte’s capabilities in human capital risk management are anchored in its Human Capital Consulting practice, which typically goes to market in multidisciplinary engagements focused on designing and implementing risk mediations that have an impact at the enterprise level. This holistic perspective is embodied in a framework that illustrates the full scope of an organization’s exposure to human capital risk through both an enterprise and HR lens.”
- “Over the two decades it has been consulting on human capital risk, Deloitte has advocated that companies consider talent and HR issues as part of their broader risk management strategies. This is a board-focused perspective the firm backs up by consistently integrating the relevant dimensions of human capital risk into consulting services and frameworks for all aspects of strategic, financial, operational, and cyber risk management. Many are accompanied by analytics solutions that identify risk factors and anticipate risk events that help to proactively course-correct strategies contingent on the human factor for success.”
- “In the Risk Intelligent Enterprise™, for example, Deloitte offers a blueprint for managing enterprise risk in mature, complex organizations, emphasizing a risk-intelligent culture as a critical success factor.”
- “Deloitte’s toolkit for developing this culture includes assessment and measurement surveys that feed results into an ERM dashboard, linking human capital risk indicators to key performance indicators. Deloitte’s human capital consultants combine this broad collection of risk management tools and business intelligence analytics with a portfolio of strategic consulting services that spans the HR function and human capital management spectrum.”
- “The firm’s leadership development and change management consulting capabilities, in particular, are effective at identifying, assessing, and mitigating the intangibles of human behavioural risk.”
- “The firm’s Risk Intelligent Enterprise™ white paper series is widely recognized for building the business case and providing a framework for driving communications between an organization’s HR and risk functions.”
- “Deloitte is committed to elevating the conversation around human capital risk management to a strategic level, moving beyond the circular discussion of functional responsibility to focus on a deeper understanding of its myriad touchpoints within and outside corporate walls. This objective is informing the development of board-focused frameworks and solutions that correlate human capital risk to the entire complex of enterprise risk management.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 244,400 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.