Deloitte Performance Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence | Deloitte | Press release has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte named a global leader in Performance Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, 1 August, 2016 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Performance Management Consulting. In the report entitled Performance Management Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “Performance management is transforming from its legacy as a compensation-driven, HR-centric discipline into a powerful resource in the manager’s toolkit for executing organizational strategy.”
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Where the firm truly stands out is in the position it has staked for itself as a thought leader and shaper of modern performance management. Through a combination of industry-leading research sourced from Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte University, and its Human Capital Consulting practice, Deloitte has an unparalleled grasp of the performance management journey by industry, geography, and stakeholder. Furthermore, the firm shares leading practices and critical lessons learned from its own experience to help clients approach their transformations with confidence. The net effect of these capabilities is an approach to performance management transformation characterized by vision, credibility, maturity, and experiential diversity.”
“At Deloitte we have worked very hard to bring together all of the power of our advisory talent services, Bersin research, and internal transformation journey. For example, our strategy Greenhouse Labs have proven to be a valuable starting point for many of our clients,” said Nathan Sloan, a principal in Deloitte Consulting LLP's Human Capital practice. “We look forward to continuing our innovation and thought leadership on this topic.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Performance Management Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape.
- “Deloitte. Performance management consulting is a component service in the firm’s Human Capital consulting business, resident in the Global Organization Transformation & Talent practice.”
- “Performance management is a dedicated service line in Bersin by Deloitte’s Talent Management practice, where ongoing research into best practices and benchmarking informs advisory services. The resources are unmatched in the marketplace and have become the de facto standard for communicating about performance management as a holistic process, its position at the core of talent management and business planning strategies, and the implications for organizational design.”
- “Through a combination of best-in-class research from Bersin by Deloitte, extensive client work across industries and geographies, and a unique perspective on client challenges based on its own performance management journey, Deloitte has become one of the most visible and trusted proponents of performance management transformation.”
- “While the firm has embraced radical disruption for its own purposes, its counsel to clients is carefully moderated by the industry, regulatory, and cultural dynamics that influence how much change an organization can make and how quickly it can be implemented. Each phase of the consulting framework, from strategy to implementation, is activated through design thinking and offsite immersive laboratory environments that fully engage key executives and stakeholders in the co-creation of strategies and solutions.”
- “HR consulting buyers find Bersin by Deloitte’s performance management framework especially useful in business case discussions with leadership, as it provides an integrated and holistic illustration of how performance management extends into broader parts of the talent management lifecycle, business planning, and enterprise performance metrics. It also neatly anchors the breadth and depth of the consulting services Deloitte brings to bear on the performance management challenge. Bersin by Deloitte has also developed an integrated set of research and tools specific to performance management for problem solving, benchmarking, vendor selection, and professional development. Deloitte Digital brings a broad set of digital design and strategy consulting capabilities to help clients embed performance management into the organization’s business-as-usual operations.”
- “Deloitte’s leading position can be attributed to a comprehensive set of performance management consulting and technology services delivered through a global network of professionals with deep expertise across the talent management spectrum.”
- “Among the Vanguard leaders, Deloitte is the most advanced at using design thinking to bring clarity to the strategy conversation and drive customized solutions accordingly.”
"We are proud of the impact our research, thought leadership and new approaches in performance management are making. However, this is just a start to a whole new world of work and talent,” said Bernard van der Vyver, Global Talent Strategies and Learning Solutions Practice Leader, and Consulting Partner, Deloitte Netherlands. “We need to be bold in our approach to talent in organizations as we believe exponential shifts will be the norm going forward. At Deloitte, we need to and will continue to push these bounderies, working closely with our clients.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.