Inside issue 9 - June 2015 | Deloitte | Inside Magazine has been added to your bookmarks.
Inside Magazine - Issue 9
CEO CFO - June 2015
This edition of Inside Magazine from the Deloitte Luxembourg member firm is dedicated to Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Chief Financial Officers (CFOs).
Preparing for opportunities is the theme of this new issue of Inside. Deloitte aims to provide innovative insights that will allow you to proactively react to an environment that is experiencing “a significant amount of change,” as Véronique de la Bachelerie notes in her opening interview.
Companies face numerous opportunities in an increasingly globalized world: cross-border distribution, emerging wealth management centers and the Middle Eastern asset management market, to name just a few. These opportunities will also force companies to adapt to new challenges, such as an increased need for compliance with regulatory requirements or higher geopolitical uncertainty.
In this issue
- Interview with Véronique de la Bachelerie, CEO
of Société Générale Bank & Trust Luxembourg
- Truths and consequences
Four drivers of change that threaten business as usual
- Cross-border business considerations in the private banking and wealth management industries
- Capturing value in a shifting environment
Path to value for wealth management centers
- Wealth management and private banking
Connecting with clients and reinventing the value proposition
- Tax Reclaim, an innovative differentiator for your institution!
- Private banking transformation
Reinvented proposition for higher customer value, B2C and B2B
- Millennials and wealth management
Trends and challenges of the new clientele
- The Middle East
Challenges and opportunities for global and local asset managers
- Investment management
Equilibrium in the operating models of Luxembourg management companies
- MiFID II
To protect and to serve, but at what cost?
- Le Freeport Luxembourg creates new perspectives for the Luxembourg economy
- Crowdfunding, an emerging market in Europe?
- Maximization of the Finance function through Business Partnering
- How to improve business performance thanks to a holistic follow-up of the CFO