Deloitte’s leadership delegation | Deloitte | WEF has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte’s leadership delegation
From 23-26 January 2018, Deloitte leaders will connect with global stakeholders, including government leaders and clients, to address this year’s theme of “Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World.” Deloitte will specifically focus on the readiness and role of business and government in the Fourth Industrial Revolution – and they are asking the big question: Are you ready?
The Deloitte delegation at Davos includes:
- David Cruickshank, Chairman, Deloitte Global
- Cathy Engelbert, CEO, Deloitte USA LLP
- John Hagel, Chairman, Deloitte’s Center for the Edge (US)
- Andy Main, CEO, Deloitte Digital (US)
- Sami Rahal, CEO, Deloitte France
- Punit Renjen, CEO, Deloitte Global
- David Sproul, CEO, Deloitte Northwest Europe (NWE)
Deloitte WEF project leaders include:
Leadership perspectives from Davos
In the days leading up to and during Davos, Deloitte delegates and thought leaders will share their insights on Forum topics. Read the latest blog posts from Deloitte leaders at Davos:
- 22 January 2018: Deloitte Global Chief Executive Officer, Punit Renjen, provides key insights gleaned from a survey of executives on their readiness to embrace and adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution. His latest post from Davos, "The Fourth Industrial Revolution will change the world – but only 14% of execs are ready for it," shares some of the survey results and findings.
- 22 January 2018: Bob Contri, Deloitte Global Financial Service Industry Leader, shares his thoughts on the three competitive forces that are changing how we think about the back office of financial institutions. His latest post on "Three trends that are redefining the back office" offers examples of these trends in action.
- 20 January 2018: Cathy Englebert, Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte US, predicts several shifts in business for 2018 as leaders confront the hard issues and embrace the opportunity to initiate change. Learn more in her latest LinkedIn Influencers post "2018: Business Moving from Readjustment to Response."
- 19 January 2018: Deloitte Global Chairman David Cruickshank discusses how businesses want to have more purpose and support inclusive growth, but they might not have the right programs and tools in place to make a measurable and meaningful impact in his interview with Fast Company, “Companies Say They Want To Support Sustainable Development, But Do They Know How?”
- 18 January 2018: Deloitte Global Financial Services Industry Leader Bob Contri makes the case for the increased importance of middle-office personnel and processes in the financial services industry in his blog entitled “Why the middle office is about to get a lot more attention.”
- 12 January 2018: Scott Corwin, Deloitte Managing Director and Future of Mobility Practice Leader, and John Moavenzadeh, Head of Mobility Industries and System Initiative, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum LLC, discuss how to achieve seamless integrated mobility in his blog titled, “Transport's future is integrated. But how do we get there?”
- 11 January 2018: Deloitte Global Financial Services Industry Leader Bob Contri discusses how automation, regulation, and talent are disruptive forces to industry in his blog titled, "In financial services, technology is reshaping the front office"