The 2018 Millennial Survey Webcast Event | Deloitte | About Deloitte has been added to your bookmarks.
The 2018 Millennial Survey Webcast Event
Live from New York City
21 May 2018 | 8:30 a.m. EDT | 12:30 p.m. GMT | 1:30 p.m. BST
Join Deloitte and One Young World for a live discussion about the results of Deloitte Global’s annual Millennial Survey, which gauges the opinions of more than 10,000 millennials across 36 countries. This year, for the first time, the survey included nearly 2,000 Generation Z respondents from six countries
Over the seven
However, this year, a few key business indicators took sharp turns for the worse. During our conversation, we’ll unveil key findings and tackle questions like:
- Why are millennials’ opinions of business
- What issues are they personally concerned about, and what societal issues do they want business to address?
- What kinds of workplace expectations do we hear from millennials and Gen Z that employers didn’t hear from Gen X or Baby Boomers?
- What should businesses be doing to improve retention and loyalty among millennials and Gen Z?
- What attracts millennials to the gig economy and what are the implications for employers?
- What skills will be most important going forward? And how will Industry 4.0 affect employee development in the future?
- Are millennials apprehensive about how Industry 4.0 might impact their careers? If so, who are they looking to for help?
Whether you are just starting your career or are already a business leader, this webcast will deliver valuable insights into the evolving needs and expectations of a large portion of the current workforce.