Deloitte Risk Advisory School of Excellence Kenya
Leaving nothing to chance
Deloitte Risk Advisory School of Excellence is pleased to share with you the 2017/2018 training calendar. Our goal is to dispense internal controls, risk management and governance knowledge to management and employees in all industry sectors as well to those charged with governance, including Board of Directors. This is achieved by providing attendees with not only the theoretical knowledge of the various subjects, but a practical understanding of their implications to their organizations and effective methods to mitigate inherent risks.
Our instructors are drawn from a pool of subject matter experts within Deloitte's Risk Advisory. Their skills, knowledge and ability to communicate are key to providing a one of a kind learning experience.
The workshops are geared towards achieving:
- Promoting a deeper understanding to specialist guidelines such as Public Finance Management (PFM) regulations on internal audit, risk management and Audit Committee role.
- Promoting and re-asserting the importance and relevance of risk management and internal audit
- Applying innovative techniques and analytics to enhance business processes, risk management and internal controls effectiveness and efficiency
- Increased risk management awareness
- Appreciating and incorporating cyber security into business processes and internal audit's routines
- Understanding the linkages between various units of internal audit i.e. Operational and Financial Audits, Forensics, Cyber Security, Analytics, Performance and Value for Money.
- Increased staff motivation
- Reduction in costs associated with control breaches
- Reduction in redundant business processes
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates.
* Full day course
** Two day course
*** Three day course