All Taxes Training (Intermediary) | Deloitte Kenya has been added to your bookmarks.
All Taxes Training (Intermediary)
12 April 2018 Nairobi
This workshop is the part of our “All Taxes Training Series” .
The Intermediary Tax Workshop is the next level after the ‘Back to Basic’ workshop, that focuses on exploring the tax appeal process and capital gain tax.
Tax Dispute Resolution
- Pre-objection process ; management of KRA Audit
- The objection process – Tax payer obligation
- The objection process – Commissioner obligation
- The appeal process to the TAT
- The structure of TAT appeal papers
- Other appeal procedures before TAT
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ARD) Mechanism
open in new window Register Now
Capital Gain Tax
- Definitions & income chargeable to CGT
- Transfer for CGT purpose
- Transactions not deemed transfer for CGT purpose
- Transfer value and computation of gains
- Adjusted cost
- Transfer of property at Market value
- Person who have attended the back to basic workshop
- Finance professionals
- Legal professionals
- Real Estate professionals
Please register your interest to attend the Tax and Transfer Pricing Workshop here. Our team will then reach out to provide you with the invoicing details.
The fee for this course is Kshs 35,000
Should you have any inquiries, please reach out to:
Ms. Vera Adongo
Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari,
P. O. Box 40092 - GPO 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel/Direct: +254 (0)20 423 0333; 020 423 0000
We look forward to seeing you at the table.
Interested in our upcoming trainings?
Please Click here for a full listing of upcoming trainings.