Direct Tax (CIT and WHT) and Employee Tax Bootcamp
8 March 2018
We invite you to join us for the Direct Tax and Employee Tax bootcamp.
The workshop will ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the principles that govern corporate income tax, withholding tax and employee tax. The workshop will is designed and delivered by tax practitioners with over 10 years of experience.
- Imposition of Income Tax;
- Exemption from Income tax;
- Ascertainment of Total Income-Deductions allowed and deductions not allowed;
- Capital deductions;
- Persons assessable & assessments;
- Returns and record-keeping;
- Communications & Electronic System;
- Administrative Penalties; and
- Finance Act 2017 - changes affecting business tax.
open in new window Register Now
- Introduction-principles of Withholding Tax (WHT);
- The legislation;
- Payments/services subject to WHT;
- Obligations to deduct;
- WHT administration;
- WHT penalties and interest;
- Complex issues/KRA audit issues;
- WHT Planning; and
- Finance Act 2017 - changes affecting WHT.
- Understanding basic PAYE concepts;
- What constitutes Taxable income;
- Non-Taxable benefits;
- Allowable deductions;
- Tax reliefs;
- Other employment payments;
- PAYE forms and returns;
- Penalties and offences;
- Objections and appeals;
- Gray areas; and
- Tax Planning ideas.
- Finance and Tax professionals
- Account receivable and payables
- Fixed Asset Accountants
- Tax compliance officers
Please register your interest to attend the Tax and Transfer Pricing Workshop here. Our team will then reach out to provide you with the invoicing details.
The fee for this course is Kshs 28,000
Should you have any inquiries, please reach out to:
Ms. Vera Adongo
Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari,
P. O. Box 40092 - GPO 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel/Direct: +254 (0)20 423 0333; 020 423 0000
We look forward to seeing you at the table.
Interested in our upcoming trainings?
Please Click here for a full listing of upcoming trainings.