PAYE compliance and dealing with PAYE audits
Deloitte School of Tax is pleased to invite you to a two-hour online workshop on PAYE compliance and how to deal with PAYE audits.
Specifically, the workshop will cover the following areas:
- Taxation of benefits;
- Compounding tax - grossing up of tax;
- Taxation of special contract employees and employee secondments;
- Benchmarking of salaries (KRA audits);
- ESOPS - Tax points;
- Discuss the charge to tax where services are rendered not by form for employment. Interaction of Section 5, Section 10 and Section 35 of the Income Tax Act (ITA);
- Documentation and record keeping requirements;
- Employee vs independent contractor;
- Penalties controversial section under Income Tax Act and Tax Procedure Act. Our opinion on possible solutions to the controversial provisions.
Benefits of the training programme
- Building expertise and harmony between various departmental units including HR, Payroll and Finance;
- Improved performance and tax compliance;
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Deloitte - branded certificate. CPD points will be awarded to all trainees, which can then be redeemed from the following professional bodies:·
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)·
- Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
The target audience for this course are:·
- Finance professionals·
- Legal professionals·
- Human resource professionals·
- Business development professionals
Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Venue: Zoom Webinar (Kindly install the Zoom meeting web app)Register Now
You can make your payment via Mpesa, Bank to Bank, or Pesalink (below see payment instructions). Once you make the payment kindly share the proof of payment via email email@example.com.
The Webinar link shall only be shared with you once payment and proof of payment is received.
Mpesa to ABSA Deloitte Account
- Open your Mpesa Menu then select Lipa na Mpesa
- Choose Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as 303030 (303030 is ABSA Bank Paybill Number)
- For the Account Number enter 0736000466.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your Mpesa pin and Confirm transaction
Bank to Bank and Pesalink
Recipient Name: Deloitte & Touche
Account number: 0736000466
Sort code: BARCKENX
We look forward to hosting you.
Should you have any inquiries, please reach out to:
Ms. Hulder Amollo Muga
Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari,
P. O. Box 40092 - GPO 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel/Direct: +254 (0)20 423 0051; 0719 039 000