International Tax and Transfer pricing
7 - 8 June 2018 Mombasa
This workshop will be facilitated by an international tax organisation in collaboration with Deloitte.
- Current trends in international tax planning;
- International tax consideration in corporate tax planning;
- The role of tax treaties in corporate tax planning;
- Special considerations in capital gains tax planning;
- Concept of permanent establishment in corporate tax planning;
- Transfer pricing principles and corporate tax planning;
- Transfer pricing aspects of global value chains; and
- Transfer pricing aspects in structuring of R&D activities and intangibles.
- Chief Finance Officers;
- Group Tax Managers;
- Group Finance Officers;
- Finance Managers;
- Tax Managers; and
- Finance or Tax Senior Consultants.
Please register your interest to attend the Tax and Transfer Pricing Workshop here. Our team will then reach out to provide you with the invoicing details.
The fee for this course is Kshs TBC
Should you have any inquiries, please reach out to:
Ms. Vera Adongo
Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari,
P. O. Box 40092 - GPO 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel/Direct: +254 (0)20 423 0333; 020 423 0000
We look forward to seeing you at the table.
Interested in our upcoming trainings?
Please Click here for a full listing of upcoming trainings.