International Tax and Transfer Pricing Workshop
20 - 22 September 2017
Sarova Whitesands resort, Mombasa
International tax and transfer pricing are primary focus areas for revenue authorities globally. The upsurge of foreign investments and cross-border transaction across Africa requires tax and finance professionals to have a deep knowledge of transactional tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
It is for this reason that Deloitte School of Tax, has teamed up with the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD), to present a three day workshop to equip you with:
- Current trends in international tax planning;
- International tax consideration in corporate tax planning;
- The role of tax treaties in corporate tax planning;
- Special considerations in capital gains tax planning;
- Concept of permanent establishment in corporate tax planning;
- Transfer pricing principles and corporate tax planning;
- Transfer pricing aspects of global value chains; and
- Transfer pricing aspects in structuring of R&D activities and intangibles.
- Chief Finance Officers;
- Group Tax Managers;
- Group Finance Officers;
- Finance Managers;
- Tax Managers; and
- Finance or Tax Senior Consultants.
Please register your interest to attend the Tax and Transfer Pricing Workshop here. Our team will then reach out to provide you with the invoicing details.
For fees and available special offer(s) please refer to the attached Workshop guide.
Should you have any inquiries, please reach out to:
Ms. Vera Adongo
Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari,
P. O. Box 40092 - GPO 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel/Direct: +254 (0)20 423 0333; 020 423 0000
We look forward to hosting you in Mombasa.