With us all will become clear
Deloitte’s internship programme endeavors to give you the best possible environment to experience the Deloitte culture.
Deloitte’s internship programme endeavors to give you the best possible environment to experience the Deloitte culture, interact with inspiring leaders and supportive teammates, and feel what it is like to be part of the Deloitte family.
It also provides you ample opportunities to apply your skills and develop your technical knowledge, gain invaluable insights into working life, while shaping your interpersonal skills.
- Around 1 to 4 months, depending on business needs.
- Please visit our job search page for openings here.
- Interns are assigned to support various consulting or advisory projects under the supervision of a Manager.
- Candidates must possess or are currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office/Excel/PowerPoints.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively.
During my internship at Deloitte Cambodia, I enjoyed being involved in various hands-on business development activities such as doing up proposals, carrying out research, drafting reports and conducting field research.
My most memorable experience was to go on a company trip with my Cambodian colleagues to Sihanoukville where everyone from different functions and service lines got to know one another better and had fun together. I really appreciate the friendly working environment and family-like culture at Deloitte.
- Jenny Eunjung Jeon, Deloitte Cambodia intern 2018
My internship at Deloitte Cambodia has allowed me to venture out of France and gain global exposure into the world of consultancy. I was given the opportunity to work on two projects from start to finish, providing me with invaluable work experience and picking up new skills that I would have never been able to learn in the classroom. I also truly appreciate the relationship I had with my supervisor who was an incredible source of support, providing me with guidance and advice whenever I needed it.
-Timothe Nahon, Deloitte Cambodia ex-intern
The internship programme is designed to help you make a sound career choice by showing you what it is like working with Deloitte and our clients.
It is our commitment to provide our people a unique experience where you learn, grow, make friends and have rewarding experiences that you will remember.