Deloitte VAT academy
The UAE’s latest VAT developments
Deloitte is pleased to invite you to its upcoming Value Added Tax (VAT) academy on Tuesday 2 October 2018 in Dubai. The academy will take you through the latest developments within the UAE VAT system, including recent Federal Tax Authority (FTA) announcements and industry guidelines. Our focus during the session will be on explaining the impact of these developments and providing practical insights on the action businesses should take to assess their current circumstances and identify whether any corrections may be required.
Please join us for an interactive and engaging discussion where we will cover a range of current VAT topics including:
- The recently published Designated Zone guide
- Recent FTA Public Clarifications (including those covering VAT recovery on entertainment costs and the VAT treatment of labour accommodation)
- The process of error correction and submitting voluntary disclosures to the FTA, including a discussion of practical process issues which need to be managed to reduce the risk of a voluntary disclosure being required
- An overview of the Clarifications process which is used to obtain written confirmation from the FTA of its view on matters of technical interpretation
- The Real Estate guide and its application to common industry issues
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with a number of Deloitte’s core team of tax professionals and specialists, who are dedicated to serving clients – locally and across borders.
We look forward to having you at the seminar.
Tuesday, 2 October 2018.
08:30 am until 1:00 pm, followed by lunch.
The cost to attend the Deloitte VAT Academy is 2,500AED plus VAT, which includes the training, materials and lunch.
The venue will be communicated in the confirmation email.
Payment details will be shared on the invoice.
To register as an attendee for the UAE VAT seminar, please follow this link.