Tech Trends Middle East 2022 has been saved
Tech Trends Middle East 2022
Engineer your tech-forward future
Deloitte’s Tech Trends Middle East 2022 report provides insights and inspiration to unlock innovation, build trust, and engineer advantage for your digital journey ahead. We invite you to explore the seven trends.
- IT, disrupt thyself: Automating at scale: Future-forward IT organizations are modernizing the “IT back office,” moving away from humans reacting to tickets and assignments to a proactive model of self-service and engineered automation.
- Cyber AI: Real defense: As organizations struggle with security breaches, cyber AI can be a force multiplier, enabling security teams not only to respond faster than cyber attackers can move but also to anticipate these moves and act in advance.
- The tech stack goes physical: The explosion of smart devices and increased automation of physical tasks is extending IT’s remit to include network-connected smart factory equipment, industrial robots, drones, sensor-embedded devices and countless other business-critical assets.
- Data-sharing made easy: New technologies give rise to innovative business models and products by simplifying the mechanics of data-sharing across and between organizations — all while preserving the veil of privacy.
- Cloud goes vertical: Cloud and software vendors now offer vertical-specific solutions that modernize legacy processes and jump start innovation. Deploying them is a process of assembly, thus freeing organizations to focus resources on competitive differentiation.
- Blockchain: Ready for business: Blockchain and other distributed ledger technology platforms are fundamentally changing the nature of doing business across organizational boundaries and helping many companies reimagine how they make and manage tangible and digital assets.
- Field notes from the future: Take a closer look at the horizon next macro forces: quantom, exponential intelligence and ambient experience. Envision the aspirational future of these forces, grounded in the realitites of today