Financial Crime Advisory has been saved
Financial Crime Advisory
Know the worth of risk
Your trusted advisor.
With over 150 years of collective FinCrime experience within the Cayman Islands practice, our specialists can assist you with any challenges your business may encounter.
Our FinCrime practice
Deloitte’s FinCrime practice is one of the largest and most mature worldwide, with a global network of over 2,000 compliance practitioners. We have been delivering seamless and consistent services to leading financial services organizations around the world for over 25 years.
Our core competencies include:
- Developing an enterprise risk framework tailored to your organizations risk profile and aligned to your risk appetite
- Review existing FinCrime programs to meet regulatory requirements and expectations as well as review against local and global industry and regulatory trends
- Implementing a transaction-monitoring program is sufficient to address organizational risks
- Designing customer risk models commensurate with your customer’s profile
- Preparing for and responding to regulatory inspections and enforcements
- Developing internal audit programs to evaluate, test and improve the effectiveness of AML risk management, control and governance processes
- Project managing as well as executing remediation exercises to achieve regulatory compliance
- Training across all functions, inclusive of Board, Compliance, and customer-facing personnel
- Support counsel with internal investigations
- Performance of lookback analyses and forensic transactional analyses