Information Technology Services in Cayman Islands
We help solve business challenges through the development and deployment of sophisticated technology solutions.
Our technology specialists understand the importance of keeping ahead of change, and we have developed an industry practice that allows us, and our clients, to do just that.
At Deloitte in Cayman, we understand the challenges that companies face throughout all stages of their business growth cycle and are committed to helping them achieve. We help solve business challenges through the development and deployment of sophisticated technology solutions.
We provide a full 360-degree range of services — advise, design, build and manage — for companies across all industry sectors. The technology playing field continues to evolve rapidly, and Deloitte’s technology consultants are business advisors with deep technology skills, help our clients plan, design, architect, build, test, deploy and operate their business solutions.
Incorporating your business objectives to your business software’s configuration and database is critical for success in today's technology-dependent environments. By implementing capable, integrated Enterprise Applications, your organization can reduce costs and risk, and improve your company’s performance and responsiveness.
We deliver business solutions, not just install software. Deloitte uses trained and experienced consultants, outstanding project management methodologies, and deep knowledge of business processes and industry best practices. We guide you through all steps from visioning, data migration, configuration and training in order to implement viable enterprise business solutions.
Deloitte is a vendor approved implementer for all the products listed. Deloitte invests in the continuous training of its professionals. The size of our organisation means that we will always have the quality and quantity to assure the successful completion of our engagements.
We provide consulting services for the following application products:
- SAP – SME business solutions
- Oracle – E-Business applications
- Oracle – PeopleSoft Enterprise applications
- Sage – Accpac ERP
- Graytech – Accounting Zone applications
- Peresoft – Cashbook
- Norming – Fixed Asset Management
- Pacific – Business solutions
- Orion – Point of Sale (POS)
- Seagate – e-Vault (online backup)
- Mimecast – Unified Email Management
With information systems linking everything from supply chains to global intranets to knowledge management databases, complexity and risk can become the barriers to realizing technology’s value to the business. Every executive is challenged by prioritizing business needs, managing budgets, and understanding the benefits and the risks of rapidly evolving technology solutions.
The information an organization creates is one of its most valuable assets. Our Technology Integration services can assist you in assessing, designing and optimizing your technology related governance, assets and processes.
The goal of technology is to be a cost effective tool that supports the management of business information. Our clients gain the efficient and controlled gathering, processing, analysis, dissemination and elimination of business information assets within their organizations.
Our firm helps our clients solve many types of business challenges through the integration of appropriate information technology and/or services. The services of our Technology Integration practice are categorized into three primary categories:
- Design: strategies and governance; enterprise architecture; technology-supported business processes; business information solutions; technology infrastructure; and controls.
- Services: with mature methodologies covering architecture and networks; enterprise connections; selection, enterprise systems management and security; requirements; assessments; project management; and information dynamics.
- Support: where we assist our clients in the delivery of their technology integration projects with resources and subject matter expertise. We provide support with training and application administration for:
- Seagate – eVault (online backup)
- Mimecast unified email management
- Accpac ERP based business solutions