The Deloitte Academy
Trainings and workshops
The Deloitte Academy in Caspian region offers a dedicated learning facility for executives and specialists on various subjects and soft skills.
Managerial Skills Training Programme
The Deloitte Academy in Kazakhstan is happy to offer you the «Managerial skills» training programme.
Training will be facilitated by Deloitte Caspian Talent Leader – Assel Serikova. After a successful period in leadership positions with a select number of international and Kazakhstan financial institutions, such as Renaissance Credit, Al-Hilal Bank and the Development Bank of Kazakhstan, she returned to lead the Deloitte Caspian Region Talent Department. Assel is a global remuneration professional (GRP), certified HR-manager (CHRM) and professional coach.
Assel has over 15 years of experience in human resources and has led a number of projects to:
- improve diverse HR functions
- optimise HR processes, such as improving hiring and staff performance processes; developing compensation and remuneration packages, learning and development initiatives
- improve internal communications and corporate culture
- promote employer brand
- cascade strategic firm goals and objectives
- develop corporate social awareness
- develop and facilitate training focusing on management skills and effective communication; introduce coaching approaches to working with teams, and many others.
Development of management skills is a comprehensive programme designed to develop personal and professional skills, help build an effective team and improve corporate climate. The training programme comprises the complex of 6 sessions, the duration of each session is 2-3 hours:
- Personality types and Effective communication
- Situational Leadership
- Giving Quality Feedback
- Meeting skills
To obtain more details, including cost of training please contact Asselkhan Rakhym.
*The training will be held in Russian
- The Deloitte Academy specializes in corporate business trainings designed for specific customer needs.
- Training topics include: risk management, internal control, internal audit, accounting and finance, soft skills, industry-specific trainings.
- The courses are designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience through facilitated discussions, business games and simulations.
- The Academy trainings are delivered by subject-matter experts who bring practical insights from real-world audit management and implementation of major transformation projects.
The Deloitte Academy offers comprehensive solutions aimed at improving employees’ competencies across various business lines. The courses are organized based on the attendees’ level of knowledge, skills and competencies and allow for the continuous development of business skills while taking into account professional growth and job enlargement.
The Academy applies up-to-date training methods and techniques, including business games, simulations, facilitated discussions and interactive visualisation. Current communication methods allow for customer requests to be promptly attended to and content to be provided in a convenient format (webinars, messengers, video files, etc.).
Each training session delivered by the Deloitte Academy contains elements from allied knowledge areas and is designed around industry specifics and best practices. The Academy offers post-training support aimed at assessing the results and incorporating changes in one’s current responsibilities.