About Deloitte CIS International Oil & Gas Centre of Excellence
Our team is comprised of multiple oil & gas industry subject matter experts with technical specialisms across all advisory functions within Deloitte.
Led by Anthony Mahon, a partner with 8 years experience of working in Kazakhstan with the largest oil and gas clients our operating model works by drawing resources from within both Deloitte’s CIS and global practices - providing our clients with an unparalleled mix of local market expertise with the most advanced technologies and capabilities Deloitte has to offer.
Our team brings hands-on sector experience (from international and national oil companies) allied to an extensive track-record of working with the most complex and challenging oil and gas joint ventures and their stakeholders.
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver solutions that bring tangible incremental value and enhanced operational effectiveness.
Execution and transformation partners working for joint benefit of both major international clients and the RoK:
- Combining the best international expertise and local understanding + capabilities;
- Enhance project efficiencies + returns;
- Combatting fraud and increasing transparency;
- Developing local skills, capabilities and businesses;
- Focus on critical areas of both risk and value creation for some of the world’s most complex O&G Joint Ventures.
High value cross-functional solutions
- Organizational transformation and associated platform implementation
- Digital solutions execution
- Diverse analytics applications
- Forensic & Investigations
- Tax & Legal, Compliance and Cost Recovery
- Governance & Dispute Resolution
- Risk Management
- HSSE and sustainability
New innovative delivery models and solutions
- Localised digital solutions
- Cross-venture initiatives
- Venture fund
- Individual reinvestment opportunities
- Enabling new ways of working
- Indicative Value
We work with our oil & gas joint venture clients across the CIS region to help them manage challenges they face across four principal domains
Combating COVID-19 with resilience | Deloitte Caspian Region
Leaders like you are responding to one of the most sweeping crises in recent memory, calling for both empathy and action to guide your people and businesses through uncertain times. This page gathers Deloitte’s insights to help you not only respond to this crisis, but recover and thrive.
Deloitte in Kazakhstan
Everything starts from the first step