Marina Kostanian | Partner, Financial Advisory
+77272581340 (ext. 2797)
Marina lead the Caspian Region Construction Advisory practice and will be predominantly based in Almaty.
Marina joins us from a large US multinational engineering firm, where she was responsible for Kazakhstan country operations in the construction, engineering, transportation and environment business lines.
Prior to that, she spent time as a strategy and business development manager for a number of large international clients including the US Government, in areas such as engineering, construction, procurement and science.
Marina holds an MBA and MS in International Commerce, MS in IT Management (all from the University of Maryland), and an MA in area studies and languages from Moscow University. She holds a PMP (project management professional) certificate from the USA Chapter of PMI.
AMCHAM in Kazakhstan awarded Marina with its Female Leadership Award in 2015.
Radmir Tursynbek | Director, Head of Transaction Services
Radmir is a Director in Financial Advisory Services.
Prior to joining Deloitte Radmir served for 8 years in audit and transaction support with other Big 4 firms in Kazakhstan. Also, Radmir worked in financial services industry as Head of Investor relations in the largest Kazakh financial group and as a financial controller in largest oilfield services provider.
In FAS Radmir has been dealing primarily with large and medium scale due diligence and other transaction support (pre-due diligence, vendor due diligence, post closing review), feasibility study projects with respect to Kazakh and international companies engaged in financial services, transportation, oil&gas, infrastructure, agriculture, mining.
Rachel Perry | Partner, Forensic
Rachel is a Forensic Partner with 20 years of experience globally. She conducts investigations in all industries including assisting clients to respond to inquiries led by global regulators, many of which lead to resolution by litigation or arbitration. She also focusses on the prevention of issues, assisting clients to drive their ethics, compliance and integrated risk management programmes. In particular, Rachel:
- investigates complex cases of fraud, bribery & corruption, leading teams in the collation & review of large volumes of data, gathering evidence, conducting interviews & reporting findings to clients, regulators & law enforcement;
- advises on the development & maintenance of effective compliance, fraud risk management & ABAC programmes, including policy review, staff training, fraud analytics & third party compliance testing;
- prepares accounting estimates, financial models & drafts expert reports on quantum;
- optimizes internal audit and risk management programmes;
- advises clients on the financial aspects of commercial disputes, including post transaction disputes & loss of profit claims;
- leads market manipulation, market abuse & remediation exercises to address deficiencies in process & controls.
Education &professional qualifications:
Member of the Chartered Accountants of England & Wales, ACA & FCA, 2002
LLB Hons Law, French Law & Languages, University of East Anglia, UK, 1999
English (native speaker) & French