Deloitte transfer pricing webinar | Transfer pricing in Kazakhstan after the pandemic – what you need to know
Video recording of the webinar from 25 June, 2020
We are pleased to announce that Deloitte held a webinar on 25 June 2020 to discuss the many issues around transfer pricing and especially how the tax authorities may begin to target prices in controlled transactions during economic downturns. During the webinar, we will be remind you of the new local reporting requirements talk about how taxpayers can tailor their transfer pricing policy to the new local and global economic situations.
During the webinar, we focused on:
- The new local reporting requirements in Kazakhstan.
- The pandemic’s impact on transfer pricing: the opinion of a global community of experts.
- Transfer pricing policy: what taxpayers already need to be thinking about.
- What contract terms needs to be changed to manage tax risks.
- Transfer pricing methods and documentation: how to reduce tax risks if a taxpayer is loss-making, and the opportunities to compensate them.
Dmitriy Kulakov, Tax and Legal Department Partner, Deloitte Consulting (Russia);
Yeldos Syzdykov, Tax and Legal Department Director, Deloitte TCF (Kazakhstan).