Indirect Tax Seminar - Reimbursements and disbursements: unraveling GST mysteries | Deloitte Singapore | Tax | Event has been added to your bookmarks.
Reimbursements & disbursements: 12 Dec 2014
12 December 2014 | Singapore, Singapore Marriott Hotel
Do you know the difference between reimbursements and disbursements for GST purposes?
Join us to find out more. Reimbursements and disbursements are commonly incorrectly treated for GST purposes and hence are almost always reviewed by IRAS during any audit process. IRAS have recently substantially updated and revised their e-tax guidance on this subject – join us to find out what this means for your business.
- Do you receive non-refundable deposits as retainer or receive monies placed in your firm’s office account? How do you treat the monies received for GST purpose?
- Do you track GST on intercompany transactions?
- Do you handle conferences, travel and hotel bookings on behalf of other businesses?
- Do you incur charges on behalf of your client? When you recover those charges, do you charge GST?
- Do you have concerns in your day-to-day job function?
- Are you certain of the GST treatment applied?
We look forward to seeing you at our seminar. Do not wait too long to sign up - seats are limited.