Deloitte TP Digital DoX
TP documentation powered by technology
Evolving implications from the OECD's Action 13 guidance are challenging businesses to find more efficient, centralized and integrated ways to plan and manage TP documentation processes. Tax audit activity is on the rise as authorities seek to widen tax bases. Increased desire for transparency is compelling businesses to adopt a centralized TP documentation approach and examine TP on a unified, consistent global/regional basis.
Deloitte TP Digital DoX
Technology enabled TP documentation
Deloitte TP Digital DoX is a web-based solution to facilitate and streamline the efficient preparation of TP documentation reports, while allowing for close collaboration between and among Deloitte and project teams.
Factual and financial information is gathered via user-friendly online questionnaires, the responses to which are mapped into automatically generated TP Master File, Local File or stand-alone reports following a modular approach.
Why use Deloitte TP Digital DoX?
- Streamlines information gathering and report compiling to support the entire lifecycle of a TP documentation engagement
- Facilitates an integrated, online process to generate local and OECD/BEPS compliant transfer pricing documentation reports
- Enhances project efficiencies and helps manage human error
- Facilitates increased collaboration of Deloitte/project teams globally
- Flexible and scalable to meet expanding business needs
- Web-based user-friendly solution
- Automatic simultaneous multiple report generation
- Central project management and audit trail
- Modular approach to TP documentation
- Time and resource savings
A Closer Look at the Deloitte TP Digital DoX Strategic Scoping Tool
The Strategic Scoping Tool offers an automated, algorithmically-based and globally consistent approach to TP project scoping that is flexible, efficient, transparent, and designed to enable collaboration throughout the entire project planning process. The outcome of the scoping process (i.e., the countries, entities and transactions to be covered, as well as the associated workplan), are automatically leveraged to provide an expedited project kickoff phase and efficient project delivery.
Strategic Scoping Tool
Why use the Strategic Scoping Tool?
- Provides users with direct insight into individual factors that shape Deloitte’s scoping assessment and the ability to explore each scoping decision in-depth.
- The structured and methodical approach to scoping and project planning brings together relevant factors for consideration so that consensus is reached on each step of the process before moving forward.
- The ability to adjust scale, quickly adapt to changes, and make manual modifications in real time can help overcome any unexpected roadblocks and create a flexible, streamlined scoping process.
- The automatically generated project work plan provides a detailed project framework and speeds up the project management initiation.
- The resulting list of countries, entities and transactions to be covered, as well as the associated work plan, can be automatically leveraged in order to provide an expedited project kickoff phase and efficient project delivery.
- A centralized, globally consistent starting point to TP project planning facilitates seamless integration of the Deloitte teams, providing you with consistent TP documentation services across the world.
- Proprietary scoping algorithm, which you can approve or amend to meet your needs
- Globally standardized, consistent approach
- Efficient, automated, scalable and flexible technology
- Built-in collaboration and transparency opportunities
- Real-time scope and work plan adjustment capabilities
- Streamlined information gathering
- Automated transition to project delivery
To learn more or see a demo of Deloitte TP Digital DoX and the Strategic Scoping Tool, contact your Deloitte client service team.