Andrew P. Vaz
Global Managing Director Chief Innovation Officer
As Deloitte’s Global Chief Innovation Officer, Andrew works across all of Deloitte’s businesses, geographies and client segments to understand disruptive change and identify strategies to embrace market opportunities created by the evolving technological, government, societal and business landscapes. Andrew is responsible for ensuring that Deloitte continues to build and acquire solutions, market offerings and business models to not only evolve with clients, but anticipate the next generation of solutions and capabilities that clients will need to meet an ever-changing set of challenges.
In response to exponential technological and business model disruption, Andrew has lead the execution of modern ecosystem/ alliances and market solutions for Deloitte's clients and continues to assist in the identification, development, incubation and scaling of adjacent and new businesses for Deloitte. Examples include:
- Market and Technology Sensing capability
- Ideation Platforms
- New Talent and Talent Engagement Models
- Incubation of a Product/new business model organization
- Incubation and scaling of Crowdsourcing business models
- Market offerings specifically incorporating Exponential Technologies such as AI/Cognitive Technologies, Robotics, 3D Printing, Nanotechnology, Genomics, Crowdsourcing and Sensors/ Internet of Things
Andrew has deep expertise in the areas of Exponential Technologies, Disruption and Business Model Innovation, Ecosystem Strategy/Development, Startup and Global Fortune 1000 alignment, Innovation Funding and Portfolio Management, and Corporate Strategy and Governance. Andrew practices across all industries.