Deloitte named the leader in Workday Services by Horses for Sources
NEW YORK, NY, 24 October, 2016 — Deloitte announced today that Horses for Sources (HfS) has named it the leader in Workday Services in their recent report entitled HfS Blueprint Report: Workday Services 2016. Deloitte was recognized with a strong positive, based on execution and innovation.
"We are very pleased with Deloitte's placement in the 2016 HfS report. Deloitte’s approximately 1,000 global certified Workday consultants uniquely positions our network in a class of one,” noted John Malikowski, Deloitte Global Workday Practice Leader. “The momentum in country growth, product offerings and innovation is increasing at a pace that positions us well for the years to come. The joint Workday and Deloitte relationships continue to be a catalyst for support and guidance as we are both growing at an accelerated rate. An excellent example is Deloitte’s ability to include analytic insights and capabilities into client solutions as Workday continues to evolve its integrated platform. I am extremely proud of what our Workday practice and people have accomplished and look forward to our next steps in the Workday journey.”
“We positioned Deloitte in the Winner’s Circle of the 2016 HfS Workday Services Blueprint report because of the depth of its HR and Finance Transformation service offerings in addition to its strong technical and functional skills to support Workday projects. They have one of the largest pools of Workday certified consultants in the ecosystem which provides global coverage and delivery capabilities to support global clients. Deloitte has industry knowledge and resources aligned to Workday’s key markets and has made an impressive investment in business oriented tools development,” said Khalda De Souza, principcal analyst, HfS and author of the report.
HfS is a consortium-based analyst firm where its analysts are independent contractors under the HfS brand. This Blueprint Report looks at the innovation and execution capabilities of sixteen service providers in detail and provides a mini profile of capabilities for ten more. These service providers are the leaders in this market and the major partners for Workday in delivering this platform to enterprises today.
- “Largest Pool of Certified Consultants: Deloitte has the largest global Workday practice of certified consultants in the services ecosystem with capability to deliver the most complex global implementations.”
- “Workday Services Capabilities: Deloitte has capabilities across the HfS services Value Chain, with a particular focus on strengthening its management and optimization services this year. Service capabilities are enhanced by access to skills across Deloitte including in security, tax compliance, analytics and mobile. Coupled with its experience in HCM and finance transformations, this enables Deloitte to provide a holistic view of HCM and FM for global clients.”
- “Geographical Strengths: Deloitte has the capability to prime Workday service engagements in several locations worldwide. Established delivery centers help new ones to become self-sufficient. Local country capabilities enables Deloitte to provide local skills, such as payroll and tax services to clients.”
- “Tools Investment: Deloitte has simulator tools that provide valuable insight into a Workday deployment for consultants and clients. It has business oriented tools, including its ConnectMe portal and analytics tools such as LaborWise. Deloitte also has deep industry sector capabilities, with aims to strengthen services to the Healthcare Provider and Higher Education sectors in the next 12 months.”
- “Client Feedback: Clients highlight Deloitte’s strengths in account management, technical skills, incorporating feedback, flexibility and really listening to client concerns. One client scored Deloitte 10 out of 10 for every criterion listed.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.