Business Process Solutions - Accounting/Financial
Deloitte offers a full range of accounting and financial services to growing and evolving businesses. Services include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various reports covering the financial transaction life cycle (i.e., collecting source documents, recording transactions, closing books, and preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders).
Deloitte's services include:
- Recording of transactions on a daily basis for all balances in the financial statements.
- Preparation of financial statements and reporting packages for internal and external requirements with a focus on management, corporate, and statutory requirements.
- Reviewing and processing supplier and vendor invoices, financial and tax validation, recording of payments in the systems, and maintaining A/P aging reports.
- Processing of bill, credit, and debit notes based on the organization’s management instructions, recording these in the system, and maintaining collection reports.
- Uploading payments in the system, generating payment reports, preparing checks/transfer letters, and foreign exchange monetization per the relevant statutory or central bank formats.
- Fixed assets, inventory, cost accounting, budgeting, development of accounting practices and procedures. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) support implementing policies defined by the organization.