Internal initiative Woman @Deloitte | Life at Deloitte | Deloitte Lithuania has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Deloitte understands the importance of Diversity and with it the need for empowering and advancing women. Through various motivational initiatives, mentoring, regular informal meetings and workshops, we aim to attract, develop and retain talented women in Deloitte.
Woman @Deloitte brings together senior female leaders from all the firm’s service lines and links into similar initiatives in other CE countries.
Woman @Deloitte key initiatives:
- To provide opportunities for women of advanced professional stages and backgrounds to connect and enrich each other's experience in the Firm;
- To mentor aspiring women leaders to enable them to have successful careers in the Firm;
- To destroy gender stereotypes when it comes to leadership in the top ranks in the Firm;
- To promote the role of women in boards and top management positions in the Firm.
So far Woman @Deloitte already had the meetings with:
- an inspiring speaker Nomeda Marazienė (CEO and Consultant at Lyderystės Ekspertų grupė). She helped to find the answers how to manage everything in our life.
- Deloitte Diversity & Inclusion Manager Malwina Faliszewska. Malwina told about how to build and maintain self-confidence.
- Together with inspiring and charismatic speaker Rima Vanagė we tried to find the answers about men and women: archetypes from nature, why we differ? VUCA environment, what it demands from us? Men and women, how we can explore these experiences to understand ourselves more fully, access our creativity, and potential.