We are looking for Audit Assistants
Progress your career, make a difference!
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and “make it happen” attitude junior level candidates to join our team starting from September 2016.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, legal and tax services to selected clients. The commercial world has never been more fiercely regulated than it is today. Over the last few years the role of the corporate auditor is now more important than ever.
In conducting an External Audit of our clients’ financial statements, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. Our approach is to understand our client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the global firm's extensive professional and technical resources to our local clients' financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
What we are looking for:
• Graduates or last year students in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Engineering;
• Strong interest in audit;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Demonstrated positive problem solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Motivated self-developers and quick learners;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
What can we offer:
• Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• Opportunities to help clients improve their business by reducing risks and improving operations;
• Real opportunities for career development and promotion;
• Experience in Deloitte Audit methodology and on-the-job training with access to unique knowhow;
• An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits.
If you have the qualifications, experiences and attitude, and you are ready for a career in a dynamic organization please send your CV and cover letter in English to LTjobs@deloittece.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.