The Legal 500 recommendations to Deloitte Legal practices in Lithuania | Deloitte Legal has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Legal practices in Lithuania recognized by the Legal 500
The firm ranked 2nd tier for Employment and 4th tier for Real estate and construction.
Deloitte Legal in Lithuania has been recognized by The Legal 500 in Employment and Real estate and construction practices while Deloitte Legal in Estonia has been recognized in EU and competition and Tax practices.
Deloitte Legal in Baltics colleagues, who are among 100 recommended Deloitte Legal lawyers in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018 editorial:
- Gintarė Stonienė (Employment, Lithuania),
- Tomas Davidonis (Employment, Lithuania),
- Simas Gudynas (Real estate and construction, Lithuania),
- Tomas Mieliauskas (Real estate and construction, Lithuania),
- Merit Lind (EU and competition, Estonia),
- Gaily Kuusik (Tax, Estonia),
- Ivo Vanasaun (Tax, Estonia),
- Liisu Lell (Tax, Estonia),
- Mait Riikjärv (Tax, Estonia).
In the 2018 edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa Deloitte Legal has been recommended as a Top-Tier firm in 4 practice areas as well as recommended in 58 practice areas, 2 lawyers were listed in elite "Leading lawyers" list and 5 lawyers listed in "Next generation lawyers" list.
The Legal 500 analyzes the capabilities of legal networks and law firms across the world, assigning rankings based on comprehensive research in over 100 jurisdictions. The listings are determined by feedback from legal practitioners as well from independent research on each law firm's deals and matters over the past financial year.
The ranking illustrates the quality, breadth of service, capabilities and geographic reach of the Deloitte Legal network.