In order to implement long-term business objectives successfully, it is critical to manage employee relations smoothly, effectively and professionally. Frequent legislative amendments and complex policies make managing employee relations and compliance with employment law challenging for businesses. Thus, we advise businesses to make proper decisions in the areas of Employment Law and Human Resources.
How can we help?
- preparation of employment agreements and their amendments, documents regarding termination of labour relations;
- preparation of confidentiality, non-competition, total material responsibility and other additional agreements;
- preparation of occupational safety rules, work regulations and other documents regulating working conditions;
- consultations on issues related to transfers of employees;
- consultations on collective labour law issues;
- consultations on occupational safety issues;
- consultations regarding issuance and extension of permits to work and live in Lithuania, declaration of the place of residence in Lithuania;
- consultations on visa issues;
- consultations and representation in disputes with employees;
- consultations on other labour law issues.