Real Estate Law
Deloitte Legal team has experience and skills necessary to deliver a high-level of service to real estate sector participants. We have an integrated network of leading individuals as well as commitment, resources and know-how to get your deals done, whatever and wherever they are. Our clients base include real estate funds and investors, developers, land owners and users, manufacturing, engineering and construction companies, various services providers, agribusiness and forestry companies.
We offer services in all areas of real estate practice, including:
- Due diligence of target real estate and asset holding entities;
- Real estate investments, portfolio management and lease;
- Project financing;
- Tax optimisation, structuring and advice;
- Provision and obtaining of securities, including mortgages, guarantees, promissory notes and sureties;
- Procurement of regulatory approvals and permits;
- Planning, zoning and land use;
- Project management;
- Construction and development;
- Public-private partnership (PPP);
- Agribusiness and forestry;
- Dispute prevention and resolution.
We have a good understanding of local legal, business and regulatory environment, which we combine with excellent connectivity to the global Deloitte network. Our team is able to assist in both local and cross-border projects, including those that require a complex multidisciplinary approach.