Baltic Summer Tax school
Do you have what it takes?
Baltic Summer Tax school week is over – during 6 days in Riga, Latvia 14 youngsters learned exciting details about the world of tax and made a bunch of new friends. 3 best students were offered positions in Deloitte Baltics offices. Everyone enjoyed this wonderful summer week and became even smarter than before. Thank you all for participating and making this happen! Looking forward to the next summer.
Deloitte Baltics Summer Tax School 2018
|Monday||Accounting Principles||Balance sheet, key financial indicators|
|Tuesday||Corporate Income Tax||Tax system logic, LV, LT and EE model|
|Wednesday||International Tax||EU directives, hierarchy of laws, double taxation|
|Thursday||Transfer Pricing||Costing activities, market price, methods & models|
|Friday||VAT||Services & goods, principles, issues|
|Saturday||Exam + Closing event||A bit of knowledge check with a lot of fun|
Why is it worth to participate?
If you are looking at the meaningful way to spend one week of summer, these are 6 main reasons, why you need to choose Baltic Tax school:
1) International environment: During this week you will be part of global network and will meet people from the whole Baltics.
2) 100% practical: The material will be case – study based led by top experts from the industry.
3) Meeting “the guru’s": You will be able to meet Deloitte tax managers & partners – people with more than 20 years of experience.
4) Internship & employment: Best students from the program will be granted immediate paid internship @Deloitte with the possibility of further employment.
5) Totally free: All expenses, including your travel and accommodation, will be covered by Deloitte.
6) A lot of fun: Well, it is not only about the studies, right? :)
When: 6-11 August 2018.
Duration: 6 days.
Venue: Riga, RISEBA H2O premises.
All expenses were coverd by Deloitte.