Baltic Summer Tax school | Deloitte Lithuania has been added to your bookmarks.
Baltic Summer Tax school
Do you have what it takes?
On 6-11 August 2018 young and ambitious talents from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are invited to expand their knowledge and boost professional experience during 6 days boot-camp together with Deloitte Baltics Tax team.
|Monday||Accounting Principles||Balance sheet, key financial indicators|
|Tuesday||Corporate Income Tax||Tax system logic, LV, LT and EE model|
|Wednesday||International Tax||EU directives, hierarchy of laws, double taxation|
|Thursday||Transfer Pricing||Costing activities, market price, methods & models|
|Friday||VAT||Services & goods, principles, issues|
|Saturday||Exam + Closing event||A bit of knowledge check with a lot of fun|
Why is it worth to participate?
If you are looking at the meaningful way to spend one week of summer, these are 6 main reasons, why you need to choose Baltic Tax school:
1) International environment: During this week you will be part of global network and will meet people from the whole Baltics.
2) 100% practical: The material will be case – study based led by top experts from the industry.
3) Meeting “the guru’s": You will be able to meet Deloitte tax managers & partners – people with more than 20 years of experience.
4) Internship & employment: Best students from the program will be granted immediate paid internship @Deloitte with the possibility of further employment.
5) Totally free: All expenses, including your travel and accommodation, will be covered by Deloitte.
6) A lot of fun: Well, it is not only about the studies, right? :)
When: 6-11 August 2018.
Duration: 6 days.
Venue: Riga, RISEBA H2O premises.
All expenses will be coverd by Deloitte.