Robotisation of Accounting Processes
Robotic technology opens a new business horizon, boosting the operational efficiency of companies and the optimization of costs and processes. In this way, Robotics reduces the time of action and the percentage of error in each process and limits the exposure of employees to repetitive and low added value tasks and concentrates on allowing the generation of value by taking advantage of existing skills.
We extensively use robots in providing accounting services to our clients, in this way improving efficiency and accuracy of our work. We can help your business to adopt robots and use them to perform your daily tasks.
How does RPA work?
Technology has the capacity to reform and reinforce processes. It allows people to improve their work and boost the value of their tasks and functions. This is the basis of business evolution in the modern world, a maxim that repeats itself every few generations and positively transforms the environment we know.
So what is Robot? It is a software that learns from a business user and assists him/her with simple and repetitive tasks, transactional activities.
How does Robot implementation work?
Development and adoption process includes the following 5 stages:
1. Our developers analyze and instruct the process and program every detail of the robot
2. Our analysts assign and monitor the activities of the robot
3. Each robot is located in a client's environment (virtual or physical), in which it interacts directly with its business applications without compromising the IT infrastructure
4. Business users review and resolve any exception or particularity
5. Robots amplify their value by being able to interact with numerous platforms and applications, facilitating their feedback
The set of these phases allows us to program the robots to execute complete processes practically without the intervention of a person.
What processes can robotisation undertake?
It should be noted that robotic process automation applications require our input to execute their functions. Robots require specific rules to be able to carry out tasks where accuracy is fundamental.
Within this framework of action, the current robotisation scale allows to execute processes:
- Specific - technically simple and repetitive transactional tasks that are part of a larger function within the company;
- Multifunctional - similar processes that run through multiple functions in the organization. The coordination of several robots allows the optimization of current processes;
- Integrals - complete processes that require the integration of robots in all stages of the same, streamlining and optimizing their management.
Utilise also other features of payroll accounting and payroll management services:
- Monthly payroll calculation, payment and reporting, including payroll related taxes
- Customize and set up payroll system per business requirements
- Calculate withholding tax and other deductions for employees
- Process pay statements
- Calculate and accrue legal benefits
- Manage payroll journal entries
- Administer distribution of payroll funds
- Generate compliance and business reporting
- Prepare income and withholding certificates
- Develop and analyze queries and reports
- Provide technical assistance and support to payroll systems users
- Develop and conduct training workshops on payroll processes and procedures
- Establish and maintain payroll system reference materials
- Processing and reporting of expense claims from employees of clients assuring compliance of personal income tax report
- Administration of sick, vacation and maternity leave and other absence