Hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Deloitte Luxembourg as defined in the Privacy Notice.
When we refer to ‘our Website’ or ‘this Website’ in the present Cookie Notice, we mean the specific webpages of deloitte.com relating to ‘Location: Luxembourg’ in the upper right-hand corner, and to specific webpages with a URL commencing ‘https://www2.deloitte.com/lu/’.
Please note that this Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Notice.
To view a list of the cookies that are used by the Website, click on “Manage cookie preferences” at the top of this Cookie Notice.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully functional.
You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. You can find detailed information on how to do so at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Any consent to accept or to decline cookies is limited to the site for which this Cookie Notice is posted and not to other sites or any other pages, which may be hyperlinked to our Website. For more information on cookies used by those websites, please refer to the specific privacy or cookie notice on those websites.
We or our service providers on our behalf may also use tracking technologies, so that we are able to learn more about your interactions with certain email communications (e.g. newsletters, certain event invitations or marketing communications) we send to you and make our communications more helpful and interesting. We may, for example, collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you open the email, we are able to log such activity in our database.
- If you click on the “view as a web page” link, a tracking code is passed in the link to that the web page is personalized in the same way as the email.
- If you click on a web link, we pass a tracking code in the link to the web page which we use to log such activity on our database.
- If you forward the email, we will log in certain cases this information on our database.
- If you click unsubscribe, we will automatically log this information on our database. If you unsubscribe from an email communication, we will continue to store certain personal data on a "marketing suppression list" so as to record your preference.
If you do not wish us to collect information about your interactions with certain email communications and confirm, for example, whether you have opened, clicked on or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking enabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or you can unsubscribe following the instructions in the individual email communications you receive from us.
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date.
We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.