Deloitte Luxembourg - COVID-19 implemented safety measures
The health and well-being of Deloitte people, and that of our clients, contractors, suppliers and visitors remains our top priority. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
To protect our people and our business contacts, Deloitte Luxembourg has implemented consistent, key measures with immediate effect, in coordination with the Deloitte network.
Such measures follow the guidance from experts, including the World Health Organisation (WHO), and recommendations laid out by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health.
Key Measures taken (for the time being):
- Activating our Covid-19 Management Team to closely monitor the situation
- Encouraging the practice of appropriate hygiene measures
- Cancelling or postponing international events organised by Deloitte through 30 April 2020
- Setting up of dedicated communication channels to respond to questions
- Discouraging international/European travel–business or personal–and requesting our professionals to strictly follow the travel guidelines set out by the Luxembourg government, the authorities, and the WHO
- Homeworking for all our employees and external resources from 13 March until further notice. Our goal remains to provide uninterrupted services to our clients throughout this period. We are encouraging employees to host meetings via video or tele-conference where possible.