Tomorrow’s talent confirmed today
Wednesday 1 June 2016
Deloitte Luxembourg is very pleased to announce five new partners to help the firm become the undisputed leader in professional services. These individuals have been appointed due to their professional capacity, but most importantly for their ability to lead the firm forward on its ambitious strategy.
“Every year around this time, I always look forward to this very special moment, when I get to announce the appointment of new partners. This year is no exception, and it is with great pleasure and pride, that I can confirm the nomination of five new partners at Deloitte Luxembourg,” says Yves Francis, Managing Partner at Deloitte Luxembourg.
Deloitte Luxembourg’s next generation of partners are
- Joachim Bailly, married with four children, who works within our Tax service line as an indirect tax specialist, has gained over 12 years of tax experience within Deloitte and an international law firm. He joined Deloitte Luxembourg in October 2010 where he is currently advising clients in the financial services and asset management industry, with a particular focus on debt funds.
- Ladislas de Crouy-Chanel, married with three children, who joined Deloitte Luxembourg in October 1998 as an auditor. Throughout his 17 years of experience gained in the Deloitte offices in Luxembourg as well as in Chicago, he has specialized in the audit of Investment Management clients, both in the mainstream and alternative areas
- Joachim Heukmes, married with two children, who has been with Deloitte Luxembourg for 11 years. After starting his career within audit, specializing in financial services, he moved to the corporate finance advisory group in 2007.
- François-Kim Huge, married with three children, joined Deloitte in 2007 and started working on strategy and operations consulting missions. He now focuses on managed services, particularly on regulatory and distribution matters in the fund industry, with a keen interest in the Deloitte FinTech group.
- Christian Van Dartel, married with two children, who joined Deloitte in 2005 and has since been serving clients within the Investment Management as well as Private Equity and Real Estate industries, both with Deloitte Luxembourg and Deloitte London
“For a firm our size and with our ambition, nothing is more important than these nominations. It not only shows our external audiences what we strive to achieve, but more importantly acts as a fundamental milestone for our people inside the organization. Beyond the hard work, it is the human skills - a combination of social, interpersonal and leadership skills - that allow us all together to make an impact that truly matters on our clients, our people and our society”, adds Benjamin Collette, Talent & Innovation Leader at Deloitte Luxembourg.
The nominations are effective as of 1 June 2016.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
About Deloitte in Luxembourg
In Luxembourg, Deloitte consists of 90 partners and over 1,800 employees and is amongst the leading professional service providers on the market. For over 65 years, Deloitte has delivered high added-value services to national and international clients. Our multidisciplinary teams consist of specialists from different sectors and guarantee harmonised quality services to our clients in their field. Deloitte General Services, société à responsabilité limitée, is an affiliate of the Luxembourg member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading networks of professional services firms.
Deloitte Luxembourg - Marketing & Communications