Deloitte’s 12th Art & Finance Conference
New collector trends in Art & Finance
14 October 2019
Deloitte’s 12th annual Art & Finance Conference – New collector trends in Art & Finance - will take place at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel in Monaco on Monday, 14 October 2019.
Our internationally renowned industry speakers will give insights on the following themes in and around the Art and Finance Market:
- Estate planning: structuring art collection in an era of greater transparency
- Art on Yachts: Monaco's unique vision
- Transformation of the art market by 2030: opportunities and challenges for art collectors
- How collectors can better manage their collection and reduce risks through technology
- Private Museums: trends and the impact of virtual reality
During the conference, we will also present to the audience the 6th Deloitte & ArtTactic Art & Finance report.
To view the complete agenda, please click here.
The presentation will be held in English.
Attendance to this event is by invitation only.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com