Deloitte’s 12th Art & Finance Conference
New collector trends in Art & Finance
14 October 2019
Deloitte’s 12th annual Art & Finance Conference – New collector trends in Art & Finance - took place at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel in Monaco on Monday, 14 October 2019.
Our internationally renowned industry speakers gave insights on the following themes in and around the Art and Finance Market:
- Estate planning: structuring art collection in an era of greater transparency
- Art on Yachts: Monaco's unique vision
- Transformation of the art market by 2030: opportunities and challenges for art collectors
- How collectors can better manage their collection and reduce risks through technology
- Private Museums: trends and the impact of virtual reality
During the conference, we also presented to the audience the 6th Deloitte & ArtTactic Art & Finance report.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and/or download the presentation and videos that were shown during the conference, please see below:
Click here to download the presentation.
- Panel 5:
- Video VR All Art 1: https://youtu.be/vGT-U8aAc6E
- Video VR All Art 2: https://youtu.be/Q8ExLuiSETE
- Video DSL Collection 1: https://youtu.be/kcTAXn7LJZ4
- Video DSL Collection 2: https://youtu.be/FY_kpRts-UY
- Video DSL Collection 3: https://youtu.be/An8j_xBL43E
- Video DSL Collection 4: https://youtu.be/CPvso2jti8E
- Video Kremer Collection: https://youtu.be/Yc7qPjSpk8A
- Video Khora Contemporary: https://youtu.be/M9CfUFEQJg0
- Closing Speech: https://youtu.be/mJLxwJTiqDY
Copyright Cristina Corti Fotografia 2019. No distribution or reproduction is authorized without prior written consent of Deloitte Luxembourg.