Deloitte’s 10th Art & Finance Conference
Milan, Wednesday 8 November 2017
Managing Private Art Collections &
Corporate Collections of Family Businesses
Palazzo Mezzanotte, Milan, Italy
Deloitte is pleased to announce that the 10th Annual Art & Finance Conference - Managing Private Art Collections & Corporate Collections of Family Businesses, co-organized by Deloitte Luxembourg and Deloitte Italy with the support of Borsa Italiana, will be held at Palazzo Mezzanotte, seat of the Italian Stock Exchange, on Wednesday, 8 November 2017 from 9:00 to 18:00 followed by a cocktail.
We are pleased to share with you our renowned industry speakers and agenda.
During our interactive panel sessions we will discuss, amongst others, the following hot topics:
- The role of wealth managers in the management of private collections and collections owned by family businesses – Case study Italy
- Trust and transparency in the Art Market, is the Art Market a global market?
- Release of the Key findings of AXA ART survey on how online data help collectors and art professionals acquiring contemporary art
- Release of the Key findings of the 5th Deloitte ArtTactic Art & Finance Report
- Private & family business art collections: motivations, risks, needs
In addition, the closing keynote address will be delivered by Dario Franceschini, Italian Minister of Cultural Heritage on "The place of Art in Italian economy" and by France former Minister of Culture Aurelie Filippetti on "Private and public sectors: opportunities and challenges to manage collections (the French experience)".