Business Assurance has been saved
With corporate reporting moving far beyond financial information, an ever-changing regulatory environment and complex technology presumably facilitating our jobs, the question of TRUST in your systems, your data, your compliance is back on the agenda of boards and management.
Which value can we bring?
We can provide Assurance over specific aspects of your business ranging from the compliance with laws and regulations, contractual obligations to internal policies and guidelines.
A proven methodology
Leveraging our proven audit methodology and extensive industry expertise, we can certify the compliance of your data, business processes or calculations with pre-defined criteria based on well-known standards:
- ISRS 4400 Agreed upon procedures
In an agreed upon procedures engagement, we perform certain specified procedures agreed by clients and reports factual findings without giving any form of overall opinion on the information based on the work performed.
However, our findings support management in their conclusion and provide valuable insights on discrepancies.
- ISAE 3000 Assurance engagements
In an assurance report prepared in line with ISAE 3000 we issue an opinion on the compliance of a calculation, process or transaction with underlying criteria. Assurance can be limited or reasonable based on the scope agreed and the report can be shared with the wider public.
Areas for certification and attest services may include:
- Assurance over sustainability information
- Assurance over other non-financial information and KPIs
- XBRL Digital Assurance over the correct implementation of the European Single Electronic Format
- Return to work! - COVID-19 Health & Safety Certification
- Subsidy for vocational training