CSSF 14/593 - Supervisory reporting requirements applicable to credit institutions as from 2014
The purpose of the CSSF Circular 14/593 is to remind and inform on recent and future developments in prudential reporting. The following table present an overview of applicable reporting on individual and consolidated basis.
- B 1.1 and B 1.6 (monthly)
- B 2.1 and B 2.5 (quarterly)
as introduced by CSSF Circular 07/316 and subsequent circulars.
A transition to the harmonised prudential reporting on individual basis is expected. As long as no instruction from the European Central Bank is received in the context of the Single Supervisory Mechanism, these tables are still applicable on an individual basis.
- Part 1: Information to be reported quarterly (27 tables)
- Part 2: Information to be reported quarterly on threshold basis (10 tables)
- Part 3: Information to be reported semi-annually (4 tables)
- Part 4: Information to be reported annually (13 tables)
- Own funds requirements (Solvency ratio) (quarterly or semi-annually tables)
- Losses stemming from lending collateralised by immovable property (semi-annually)
- Large exposures (quarterly)
- Leverage ratio (quarterly)
- Liquidity Coverage requirements (monthly)
- Reporting on stable funding (Net Stable Funding requirements (NSFR) (monthly)
- B 1.5 Liquidity ratio (monthly)
- B 2.4 Information on participating interest and subordinated loans (quarterly)
- B 4.4 List of head offices, agencies, branches and representative offices (annually)
- B 4.5 Analysis of shareholdings (annually)
- B 4.6 Persons responsible of certain functions and activities (annually)
These reporting will be completed by:
- Forbearance and non-performing exposures (first reporting as at 30 September 2014 due on 31 December 2014);
- Asset encumbrance (first reporting as at 31 December 2014 due on 11 February 2014); and
- Additional liquidity monitoring metrics (expected 1st July 2015).
Threshold for notification of large exposures
The CSSF maintains current minimum thresholds for notification of large exposures (10% of own funds or EUR 12.5 million) for tables “Large exposures” (Tables C28.00 and C29.00).
- CSSF 14/586
- CSSF 13/570
- CSSF 11/513
- CSSF 10/461
- CSSF 08/344, only regarding requirements on tables B 6.1, B 6.6, B 6.2, B 6.7, B 1.2, B 1.4, B 6.4, B 2.3 et B 6.3
- CSSF 08/381, CSSF 10/450, CSSF 10/493
- CSSF 07/316, CSSF 07/319, CSSF 07/324, CSSF 07/331, only regarding requirements on tables B 6.1, B 6.6, B 6.2, B 6.7, B 1.2, B 1.4 et B 6.4
- CSSF 07/279
- CSSF 06/251
- CSSF 05/227
- IML 93/92.