Life at Deloitte
Your career at Deloitte
How far will it take you?
We offer :
- a full integration into our teams from the first day
- a multidisciplinary environment full of challenges and development opportunities
- a continuous learning culture, encouraging our employees to improve their core competencies in all areas of business performance and to be proactive in their own development
- opportunities for internal mobility or international assignments
- greater learning possibilities within Deloitte University Europe
Your first day at Deloitte is quite an exciting and challenging experience
As a new joiner, you will benefit from:
- A welcome by the HR department to complete all administrative aspects of your entry into the firm
- A 'welcome day' organised to introduce you to the company and our corporate culture
- The allocation of a tutor/buddy who will introduce you and make you discover our firm and ensure you feel supported throughout the early days of your career with Deloitte Luxembourg
Learning and development
Deloitte offers its employees many opportunities to develop their competencies and skills, both through classroom training sessions, virtual webinars and e-learning activities.
Management and leadership development
Training for 'Soft skills' (management and leadership) are on offer throughout the year, depending on your needs, your grade and the area of your work.
These competencies include facilitation skills, presentation skills, influencing skills, competency based interviewing, time management, communications skills, writing for consulting, etc.
We encourage and support our employees (through potential financial assistance, internal training and time off) in furthering their development to obtain professional qualifications and certifications according to their activity and expertise.
Global learning platform
A whole library of information at your fingertips online:
- Harvard Business School publishing articles on topics such as coaching, negotiating, decision making, managing difficult conversations, and more
- Wide range of e-learning modules
- Online books that provide summaries of key information in your domain
Sound language skills are fundamental if we are to excel in our professional activities. We can offer training in the following languages: English , French , German and other languages, upon request.
And other trainings!
Deloitte Luxembourg gives you plenty of opportunities to see the world while working at the same time:
- Long-term assignments: opportunities available in other member firms around the globe for Deloitte practitioners only. These are fixed-term assignments for 12 to 36 months
- Short-term assignments: various programmes are available to all our staff in accordance with their career plan, giving them the opportunity to work and gain expertise for a few weeks or months in a Deloitte office abroad (such as Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Malta, ubai, Canada, etc.)
- International transfer opportunities: vacancies in other member firms, which are also open to external candidates. These jobs imply a new work contract to be negotiated directly with the receiving office
Internal mobility within the firm aims to answer the firm's need for professionals while giving employees the possibility to reorient their career in order to enhance their personal development. Both short-term and long-term opportunities can be available.