Young Women Challenge 2020
Sharing innovative ideas to improve gender balance in the working environment
Since 2015, the hugely successful Young Women Challenge has sought to champion female roles in audit, tax, and consulting, providing innovative ideas on how to improve gender balance in the working environment.
Gender parity is a critical challenge — working together reinforces the will to make it possible. That is why the 2020 edition of the Young Women Challenge is open to all, both young women and men.
Watch last year’s edition to get insight into a stand-out event
Do you want to be part of this change?
- Form a team of three students
- Come up with a creative and innovative project on one of the two following topics:
1. In your opinion, what concrete actions could Deloitte undertake in order to make audit, tax, and consulting careers more appealing to young female students?
2. In your opinion, what concrete actions could Deloitte implement to improve the retention of female talent and ensure gender balance in more senior positions?
How can you participate?
- Each member of your team must apply here
- Send one email to email@example.com including the names of your team members and your chosen topic.
Deadline for application: 10 February 2020
What are the next steps?
- Once your team has applied, you will have until 2 March 2020 to send your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your team are named finalists, you will be informed on 12 March 2020
- If your team are invited to the final, you will have the opportunity to pitch your project in front of a jury composed mostly of Deloitte Partners on 26 and 27 March 2020.
What can you win?
For our two topics, there will be two different juries. Therefore, there will be two first and two second places.
- First place prizes: €750 (awarded to each team member) and an internship at Deloitte Luxembourg (based on availability + service line chosen by Deloitte after evaluation of the candidate’s profile)
Please note that an internship agreement provided by your University and a student status is mandatory to do an internship at Deloitte Luxembourg.
- Second place prizes: €750 (awarded to each team member).