Young WoMen Challenge 2021 has been saved
Young WoMen Challenge 2021
Dream. Believe. Achieve. Innovative ideas to improve gender balance in the working environment
Since 2015, the hugely successful Young WoMen Challenge has sought to champion female roles in audit, tax, and consulting, providing innovative ideas on how to improve gender balance in the working environment.
This year, we want to broaden the scope of this event and make you reflect on more general Diversity related subjects. As such, the 2021 edition of the Young WoMen Challenge is open to all, young women and men.
Do you want to be part of this change?
- Form a team of three students
- Come up with a creative and innovative project on one of the two following topics:
- Topic A: Deloitte recognizes that there is an increasing need for tackling the unconscious bias issue in the workplace and wants to launch a new program dedicated to those matters. What are your ideas?
- Topic B: How can Technology help a firm enhancing Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace?
How can you participate?
- Each member of your team must apply here
- Send one email per team to firstname.lastname@example.org including the names of your team members and a first project pitch. At this stage, it should be a short format to help us understand your ideas. Be as creative as possible !
Deadline for application: 8 February 2021 (09:00 am)
What are the next steps?
- Results of the first selection phase will be send on 10 February 2021. If you are selected, you will be able to start working on the final version of your project.
- Send one email per team to email@example.com to submit your final project
Deadline for submitting final projects: 3 March 2021 (09:00am)
- Results of the second selection phase will be send on 12 March 2021
- If your team is invited to the final, you will have the opportunity to pitch your project in front of a jury composed mostly of Deloitte Partners on 26 March 2021. Due to the current situation, the 2021 edition will be held virtually
First prize: 500 euros (awarded to each team member) and an internship* at Deloitte Luxembourg (based on availability and service line chosen by Deloitte after evaluation of the candidate’s profile)
Second prize: 250 euros (awarded to each team member)
* Please note that you need to provide an internship agreement from your University and that you should be available for a six months end-of-study internship starting either in January/February or September/October